Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Why didn't I learn from last time?!

My dark brown skirt that I got from a 2nd hand store ran in the wash. It did this last time as well, but yet, I still didn't remember to wash it separately!! Fortunately it was my darks load, so there isn't too much damage. Rescued some of the lighter darks (can you have lighter darks?) ie colours, and have now put them to soak.

I really don't feel like studying. It is such a gorgeous day outside. My favourite beachside cafe is calling me.... I can hear it now. Maybe I will take my books down there. I love it. I set myself up. There's no need to order, they bring out my coffee, clear it away about 45mins later, then 15 mins after that they bring me another one. Ahh such a life.

I would even venture to say that Bacino Bar coffee rivals Campo's!

No comments: