Thursday, November 03, 2005

I need to have a cry

I really think that I need to have a good thorough cry. I no longer feel numb about my meeting with my friend the other day. Emotion has hit me like a ton of bricks, I am feeling sick to the stomach. I met with KGC this arvo to ask his adivce. He was v helpful.

I'm going to go down the gym (I really have been slack the last few days), and then hopefully I will be able to focus on some philosophy for tomorrow.

As much as I whinge about it, I really do enjoy philosophy. I may not understand it a huge deal (although thanks to the Jedi Master, I have an expert on hand who makes things a lot simpler, esp seeing as Snitzal isn't around at college this year - he was the one who got me through 1st year philosophy!), but I enjoy untangling it all.

No comments: