Monday, November 07, 2005

phone calls, study and dreams

I just phoned English Lass (my flatmate for next year) who is in England, and told her about the house I looked at last week. She was excited. And in her usual way said: "I don't care about the dark or the size really as long as I can make my room bug-proof!"
She agreed with me that going for a place with larger bedrooms and smaller living area made more sense than getting a flat with 2 small bedrooms and lots of living space but no-where to study.

While I was on the phone to her the post arrived and she received the college magazine that I posted over to her last week. The squeals and excitement made it well worth the $10.80 in postage!

I feel as though I have covered much ground today, but it makes me realise there is an inordinate amount to cover over the next few days. I swing from feeling ok about it to despair!

I had a dream last night where the universal red was attacking me! Bah Snuh! Philosophy was last week, I want now to only dream the answers to the upcoming exams.

No comments: