Monday, November 21, 2005

it does not bode well

It does not bode well when I leave an exam early. It is normally for one of two reasons.

  1. I know my stuff so well that I have answered the question to the utmost of my ability and there is nothing more to say on the topic. (In which case I am normally writing right until the end anyways).
  2. or, I know the stuff so poorly that all I can do is sit there racking my blank brain.

I don't think today was the former.

I knew as soon as I turned the paper over and read the questions that I was pretty much cactus.
I tried to write down everything that I know about the topics asked. So let's hope that they find enough to give me 50%, and failing that, at least 45% so I can get a supp in Jan.
Let's hope tomorrow's exegetical paper goes a little better!

--
over and out

2 comments:

Trinette said...

Oh dear B! That's no good! I've got Hebrew tonight ... praying that I know sufficent to be able to pass! I find exegetical papers easier than theology papers - hopefully the same will go for you!

-bw said...

thanks chick.
It's just gone 6:40pm, the time that your exam starts. Am praying for ya now.