Thursday, November 17, 2005

half way there

This time next week, I will be a year older (damn, I already struggle when people ask me how old I am), and exams will be over! - YAY

So how was the exam today I hear you ask!
Well, that is what everyone was asking me when I walked out, and I have to be honest in saying "I really don't know." What I mean by that is that Ijust wasn't sure how I went. I think I answered the questions, but hey, we'll find out come December (or is it Jan?).

But if you were to ask now, how was it? I would have to say, that I think I passed. I came home and rang Snitzal and went through the questions and the essay outlines that I had for them. He seemed to think that I had done ok. I also emailed them to a lecturer. I just got an email back from him saying that if my essays reflect what my outline says, then I should pass. So that is a relief. But you know what... if I didn't... "It's all good"

There was one question on the paper that I particularly enjoyed writing. It was about how we as humans are made in the image of God, and the implications of that for life and relationships. I enjoyed it as I was able to pull in stuff from not just the creation component of the course, but was able to chuck in the stuff that we had looked at re authority and gender based relationships and also some trinity stuff.

One of my aims for the paper was to get bible and a theologian in each question, and I think from memory I managed to do that, maybe some of the connections weren't fantastic, but I tried!!

Other exciting news of the day. I got some post which wasn't a bill! - thanks curator
BTW, those college people out there reading this, my pigeon hole has been lacking in love over the last week!

So three down, three to go, then comes the harvest.

No comments: