Saturday, November 26, 2005

friends...

summary of post exam day:
- post exam traditional beer
- thai dinner
- happy hour cocktails
- live music

It was all great. Got to hang out with heaps of friends, and managed to fall in love.




























I am in love with a sax. I have been dreaming of getting one for a while now. But it shall remain a dream for just a little longer.

Today was the final college chapel of the year. It was a little bizarre. Well not chapel in and of itself. I got home, and realised there are many people I won't be seeing for 3 months, and there are many people who I won't be seeing for a lot longer.

Tonight Why Pastor and Praise the Lord took me out for a birthday dinner. It was awesome. They are such great friends, and God has blessed me abundantly through their friendship.

There is so much more that I just can't seem to capture. I feel as though my brain (and body) has gone into meltdown. Sleep once again calls before a weekend filled with catching up with people!!


5 comments:

Nan0c said...

You forgot to add in there several phone calls to me rubbing it in that I was at home.

-bw said...

Oh hello Mr Exageration! I only seem to remember one call (well 2, if you count the one to invite you out!). Besides, it was my duty to let you listen to the awesome music that you were missing out on!

Now toddle off old married man, it's nap time, especially if you want to stay up past 8pm on a Sat nite!!
;p

Nan0c said...

Hahaha, I'll pay that.

-bw said...

You really are an oldie. I heard that you fell asleep on the couch on Sun arvo. My Dad does that!!
;)

Anonymous said...

Tricky, tricky! Nearly had me going then, with the love hook! I must have missed the invisible 'Keep on scrolling' message. The sax will come. It just depends on those priorities. Buy the sax. The food and accommodation can be optional. Be a starving street musician. It would make a good novel later, after the kindly street people help you. Keep your passion.