Friday, November 18, 2005

i want more sleep

I gave myself some time off last night. I'm glad I did, I dropped in at a friends and I feel as though I've had a break.
The only down side that I find though to giving yourself some down time is that when you get back into it, your body cries out telling you in every possible way that it is exhausted and wants some rest.
That's where I'm at right now. Mum woke me up with a freshly made coffee, and I really need to hit the books, but my body is crying out to me, just aching to go back to bed. Maybe I will go for a quick swim down the beach. The water is still freezing, so that should wake me up. I need to get this body going on all the adrenalin again.

My NOW and THEN list (post exam list).
My handy hint for the day:
Exam study cannot, cannot, CANNOT be put on the THEN list.

No comments: