Wednesday, November 09, 2005

sun, sand and waves - or lack of them

Well, I have to admit that there is one disadvantage to moving into the city next year. That is, that I will be further away from the beach. I have been taking study breaks in the afternoons as they are my least productive time. Normally I head down the gym, but today as it is so warm, I thought I'd go for a surf/swim. And as it was so warm, I fooled myself into thinking that I wouldn't need my wettie for a surf. Well it certainly was chilly in the water. Summer has hit, but the water hasn't caught up. I ended up discarding the board and going body surfing instead. Besides, the waves were smiddly.

Now that I am all refreshed and the cold water has washed the cobwebs away, it is back into it.

I am pretty freaked out and panicky at the moment about these upcoming exams. I find myself unable to settle and sit and concentrate for when I do, I realise that there is something else that I also need to look at. But when I actually stop myself and focus, I am finding it all fascinating (except for church history!).

If you are of the praying sort, please pray for me, that I will have some focus, and that I will not be selfish in these weeks, but that I will seek to give glory to God, in all that I do, and all that I am.

No comments: