Wednesday, November 23, 2005

another year older

Well this morning has come, and I am another year older. That's right, it is my birthday. Thanks Seumas and Naughty for your messages. I feel loved!

I had some pretty wacko dreams last night. I woke with a start at 3:30am.
I had 2 pretty bizarro dreams. The first one, was that I had been bitten by an alien, and caught some rare disease and I was going to die on Saturday. So I was franticly studying for my church history exam (which I have no idea why I would do it, if I was going to die 2 days later), and I was freaking out about cleaning and organising my study and bedroom so my parents wouldn't have to do it when I had died! Morbid, I know.
The second, I was locked in the office with Registrar and we were battling it out, and I ended up being kicked out of college.

mmmmm, can anyone interpret dreams?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Happy birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. While you were celebrating I was at an oyster bar with Peterson and Tab (a year above me at college) and celebrating for ya...;) Hope the church history exam bodes well! Praying for ya all the way. Dave

-bw said...

Thanks mate!
Not long now until the traditional post exam beer :)

Anonymous said...

Surprise, surprise! I will have to do something about this! I think being 21 is very good. You are older and wiser. I am not sure sure how you match with other Moore students, who could be older, given the ones I met in 1997. How does it feel to be the young padawan?

-bw said...

awwww shucks, me 21! just a couple of times over!!
Suprisingly I'm not the youngest at college. Although one of my friends has described me as having an outer child and an inner adult, so perhaps that means that I am the most childish, or as I like to put it, carefree.