Monday, October 31, 2005

*no subject*

Spent $250 on 4 books this arvo. Almost broke my arms carrying them back to the car, until I ran into ickle firs' year LW. He kindly carried them for me, and I gave him a lift home.

On another note, I think I am getting a better handle on Philosophy after some remedial work this afternoon.

In some ways it is bizarre to think that I have only a week left of college this year. I think of how the year has flown by. How friendships have changed and grown. Of life last year, vs life this year. Most of all, I do hope and pray that this year, I will not have just noticed the changes around me, but that I will have changed. I have been asking God to change me, to keep convicting me of sin in my life. I hope that this year, it has not just been me asking to be changed, but a year of listening, growing in God and changing.

No comments: