Friday, October 07, 2005

bashings and birthday wishes

It has been a topsyturvey uspidedown day.
Mum's birthday today. Family dinner, we had a selection of Chinese and Indian dishes, all delish.

This arvo we got our Church History 2 essay back. Mine was submitted late due to a death in the family, and illness (of myself). I was under the impression that it was all going to be fine. I had spoken to my chaplain about it, he was fine, I submitted medical certificates and a letter of explanation, etc.
BUT...
I was still docked marks. NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!

My mood this afternoon has been one of anger and frustration, which included many tears and me wanting to scream. But I was wise and didn't act on anything in my anger. I knew that going to see The Office would not change anything. He would not change his decision for me.
I ran into RJG afterward and chatted to him for a while about it. He was, well, let's just say that RJG could understand my anger and my tears. He advised me to appeal.
Was chatting to MPJ on MSN this arvo, and he, as the marker of that essay, also said I should totally appeal. So I guess that is the track I will have to take. Well, here comes a letter to the Board of Studies.

On the bright side of this, I was touched deeply by a couple of ppl at college this arvo. When I was upset, I felt that God was showering an abundance of love over me.

Although it has been a days of up ups and down downs, I know that God is with me. He has today as with time and time again, pointed out my sins, strengths, weaknesses, and his faithfulness.

After all the tears today my eyes are burning, so it is time to stop looking at the computer screen.

ciao for now

No comments: