Monday, October 03, 2005

BBQ's, hot days, and Holiday Mondays

Well it certainly feels as though summer has hit early. The sun has set and the mercury is currently sitting on 27.2 at our place.

My laptop has finally completely kaput. I have spent much of today transferring data and installing programs onto a computer that has been lying dormant unber my desk for the last few months. Hang on, what is that? What is that flat surface that I see? Desk space to work on? Since when have I had carpet in this room? That is right, my study has had an overhaul, well at least half of it has, the other half is being stuck into in a few moments. This was a necessity, in order to find my desk to set up my PC.

As for the BBQ front...
it was great to catch up with my buddy Ren yesterday. She's been OS for a few years. It was a little bizarre, I don't think that crew has been together like that for a while. Nic was also over from NZ for the weekend. Another altogether short visit from her, I'm looking forward to a longer stint at Christmas time, and even perhaps going for a visit next year!

Another BBQ today with some friends from Newport. Had to cut it short :(

Menu tonight: BBQ with the fam

I could get used to having Holiday Mondays each week. Esp if it involves: sun; sand; water; BBQ lunches; good friends; and cold refreshments.

No comments: