Saturday, October 01, 2005

another beautiful bride

Nonie and Gray's wedding, and little Jack's baptism.
What can I say. None's looked amazing today. I know that is what everyone says about the bride on their day. But I reckon that None's looked superb, especially considering that Jack is only a couple of months old.
It was a lovely service, a little longer than the ususal wedding service becuase of bubba Jack's baptism. But that wasn't a problem. In fact I thought it was quite precious the way that everything was done.
(hopefully photos to come in the next couple of days)

Another reason why I really enjoyed today was that I got to see a few people I haven't seen in months/years. We're catching up for a BBQ tomorrow, so it will be great to hear where everyone's life has taken them thus far.

It looks as though it is going to be a weekend filled with BBQ's and social engagements, I hope this glorious weather holds. I think I will stay in tonight, or else I will be completely people'd out come Monday.

No comments: