Friday, September 30, 2005

ahhh Friday at last

Term 4 Week 1 over. 2 Years and 8 weeks to go.

Spent just on 2 hours with a lecturaer this arvo going over Romans 2. Whao is my brain dead after that. It pushed my brain and my greek way past its expiration date for a Friday afternoon.

Greek results came out this arvo. I was satisfied with my result, not overly excited as I was annoyed at myself for running out of time. I still managed to do quite well even though I missed a section worth 25% of the paper. I very rarely run out of time in an exam, so it was unusal. I put it down to my lack of expereince with open book exams. I wanted to keep searching and searching and making sure that I got exactly the right answer.

Well another week down, another week closer to the exams. Must say that I am impressed with my Mum's effort this week. She noticed that I have been up until after 1am most nites, and what with getting up at 5:45am, she has had a coffee waiting for me at 6:15am each morning. I will miss that when I move out next year!!

No comments: