Friday, September 16, 2005

an upsidedown day

Sleep all day, work all night!

Well, my laptop died in the wee hours of the morning meaning that it crashed and burned what I had done. I did have my original structure and outline backed up on my USB, but that was when it crashed as I was saving it across. grrrr. Expressed need to Dad for a flat panel moniter so that I can use the dormant computer which is under my desk.

I think I am back on track. Still retrieving content from the articles.
I have struggled in finding anything that actually compares the passages from Exodus and Deuteronomy. It would be too easy for them to make up a question where something has already been written on it! I did manage to find one article this morning which does compare them, joy oh joy. It is in French tho. It was an exciting moment for me as I read thru it and realised that there was much of it could understand.

A big night ahead. Much work to be caught up on. That is after I treat myself to butter chicken and naan from the local curry house and watch Survivor Guatemala. Looking forward to it, although am hoping that it doesn't stay at this time slot.

2 comments:

Nan0c said...

I may have a 15" flat panel display available if you REALLY want one.

-bw said...

really?
I would love that!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY not want, but NEEEEEEED one.