Thursday, September 22, 2005

waves

the tide comes, washes away,
your message in the sand.
you wrote it hoping I would see,
see a love that we once had.
I see no love, I see no like,
no taste, no touch, no smell.
I see only what is in the past,
never to be now.
I hated you once, with all that I am
whilst you crushed me with your scorn.
that moment has past, I hate no more,
for I am whole and changed.
I am a box, open your eyes,
lift the lid, you will see,
nothing of your inside.
I wish you knew the love of Christ.
the love I should've shown,
I almost lost myself in you,
I almost let go.
but he has wrapped his arms around,
my Saviour will never let go.
faithful to his promises,
my joy, my everything,
this box of mine is overful,
this box is full from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate showed me about this site
Keep up the good work