Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A measure of success

Well, I did get some reading done, got all the household mundanes done, but still no arguement or essay plan. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I was hoping to start writing tomorrow, but it looks as though I will have to go into college to chase up some footnotes that somehow escaped photocopying on Monday. I really need to have this written before I leave for church on Sunday - arrrggghhhh.

On a brighter note, my brother picked out a Staffy pup this arvo. He is going to pick it up on Saturday. He is thinking of calling her Molly, which I am slightly chuffed about as that is the name that I suggested. But we will wait and see when he brings her home on Sat whether that name suits.

Anyways, on the fone to DRM now so had better go!

No comments: