Thursday, September 22, 2005

a sunburnt nose

Reality hasn't quite hit. I have just come back from 2 nites away on the central coast with college friends. Very relaxing.
Tues arvo I caught the ferry over (everyone else drove), feeling the salt and wind in my hair. It blew all the cobwebs away.
Wed we spent the morning at the beach and saw that arrival of some daytrippers.
Thurs, saw me start to go for a walk, but I turned back unsure of how my ankles would hold up to it. Sure enough I rolled my ankle about 2 minutes after I turned back, and that was only on the road! grrrrr
But I had an awesome day anyway. I went and say by the wharf and did some writing. I haven't written for years, and I am trying to get back in touch with some of the more creative things that I used to do, like writing, and composing music, and painting and stuff.

Back home this arvo, really must clean the room and do some study tomorrow.
But for now, I sit contented, not worrying about tomorrow.

No comments: