Friday, September 30, 2005

oh um er yeah

BTW, I went to first camp meeting for sailmainia last night. It was, well I don't know how to describe it at this point. Maybe that is why I didn't mention it last night. It is hard to come on baord with a leadership team that is already formed, existing friendships etc. It seems as though most people come from the one church and have quite a strong relationship. I know that it isn't as though, well yeah, that people wouldn't be friendly, but at the same time it is only natural that they are, and it kind of makes me wonder whether I will have the energy at that time of the year to pour into being an extrovert for a week.
I'm not actually 100% certain that I can go. I need to get some time off, and there are some other factors as well.
Why does life have to be so complicated?

No comments: