Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Where is the snooze button?

I don't know why I do it to myself. At around 2am, I decided that my challenge for this essay would be to get some french and german articles into it. Not that I can fluently read french. Hence around a wasted hour at 3am. Although I may have translated something that I will be able to use.

7:30am wakeup call from Mum with a coffee. Well, at least there was coffee involved, not happy with getting up after only a few hours sleep. I enjoy these few moments that I get with Mum. Unfortunately, this morning she was tied up on the phone organising for my bro to have a look at a Staffy pup.

Today's Tasks
  • Get some washing done (this is in a rather serious state)
  • Get to shops and get some essay supplies (caffeine etc)
  • Do some reading (this actually needs to be finished today)
  • Work out my arguement for essay (work out what the question is asking also!)
  • Snooze
  • Some greek work

No comments: