Sunday, December 04, 2005

well I never got that washing done! But hopefully it can hold off a couple of days.

spent a couple of hours this morning editing Schwepps' sermon for tonight. I hope what I had to say was helpful and didn't stress her out. I enjoy going pulling sermons apart as I find that it helps my writing skills all the more.

acf popped over and we had a BBQ lunch. Yummy garlic prawns and stuff. It was nice to hang out. Bailed off to church this arvo, learnt a few new Christmas songs, and spent a lot of time trying not to cry.
I am sad about leaving my family there. It is hard to believe that two years have passed and it is now time to move on. I don't want to cry on my last day there, as when I cry, I turn into a blubbering mess.

Tomorrow holds what I hope to be a fun filled day in the sun. For those that know my aversion to sunscreen, you will be pleased to know that it is packed (and a hat).
I am heading off early in the morning for a 'training day'. It will be excellent to get in and drive a speedboat again. Then it will truely feel like summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AW, BW, what's a bit of blubbering between friends. Better that, than politeness and the quietly shaken hand with averted eyes! You matter. We may want to blubber with you.