Sunday, December 04, 2005

fun, food, film and a flat

Met up with Snitzal for dinner. It was yummy japanese/korean style food. Lots of fun and laughter, esp seeing as I was a total grot and managed to splater food all over my top. It was the cause of much hysteria. It was good to catch up.

We then met up with acf, Dani, Camilla, and Musician and went to see Harry. Loved it. I jumped in a few parts, and was giggling in much of the other parts. I totally agree with the M rating, and certainly wouldn't be taking young kids to see it. I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil it for those out there who by some chance have not read the book and are planing on going to see the movie!

I then trapsed back to my car which was on the rooftop, only to discover that I had a flat tyre. Quickly turned my phone on to try and catch Snitzal in time before he drove away. He drove up to meet me and changed my tyre for me. Thanks mate. I was glad to have someone with me as I didn't really relish the prospect of being on a rooftop carpark by myself changing a tyre.

I really should try and get some sleep now as tomorrow I must awake early and do some washing and cleaning as acf said he might pop over. And no Li'l Miss, my washing is not in a desperate state, it is only in a near desperate state!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Good to hear of you getting to see Harry. It will be very interesting to see how JK finishes her series, because she has promised some 'real surprises', which could cover a 'true' story in parallel with the current one, a Christian resolution from the crypto-Christian clues, or least likely, a coming into real witchcraft power. Fascinating. The movies are great satisfying, as long as they are sauced with discernment.