Thursday, December 22, 2005

dinner, dinner, dinner - in no particular order

It has been a week of social engagements.

I love my friends. It has been awesome this week to see some of them and hang out.

I finally got around to watching the last 4 hours of Survivor Guatemala. I went around to acf's house and he cooked me dinner while we caught up and watched the finale. It was nice. He drew me a very clear map to find my way home, but to no avail, I still didn't manage to follow the directions and got, well I can't really say lost, cos I found a main road I knew, but lets just say it wasn't the most direct trip home!

Had my brothers birthday dinner.
Upside to dinner outside - cooler than inside.
Downside to dinner outside - mozzie bites galore!

And went out for dinner with Why Pastor and Praise the Lord. Delish mexican teamed up with south american beer. Caught up on the yarns, had some laughs, and later we sat on their driveway and had a pray. We were looking for stars, but there wasn't one in sight. Too much cloud cover.

No comments: