Monday, December 05, 2005

ouch

it was a great day. Am totally exhausted though.
The new boat that I was going to be driving today got flipped and wasn't back from repairs. So I got to drive the old boat. It was an outboard, with tiller steering. I haven't driven tiller steering for a couple of years. So I have come back a little sore and bruised.

Am totally glad I went. I have had a little trepidation about going on camp where I only know one other person. Today meant that I got to meet some of the other leaders. Also I got a lift up there, which meant that there was totally heaps of chat time in the car. I know feel as though I know 2 people on camp!!
Suprise, suprise, we were chatting so much that we missed the turn off and ended up almost at Newcastle (>45km too far north on the freeway). But we made it :)

No comments: