Monday, December 26, 2005

narnia

no matter how I look at it, there will always be more to The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe than a childs story.

I especially loved the weary Aslan scene.

I went with Lady Design and acf. He then bailed home to pack for mission (poor guy, feelin a little sorry for him leaving at 4am tomorrow), and Lady Design and I went to Otto's for a delish meal. There is something to be said for getting to know people over a meal. I think that is one of the awesome things about my old church. They share a meal together every week.
Anyways...

Then hopped in the car and headed to Why Pastor and Praise the Lord's place. They are good value, and a huge encouragement to me.

I think that I have refined the art of procrastination quite well. When you are studying, organising is always very important, and when you are meant to be cleaning, summer study (or sleep) really should be done.
I can no longer see the floor in my study, but I can almost see my desk, AND, most importantly I have started doing my summer reading of calvin! (but I do need to find my hard copy of it as there are way too many distractions whilst reading it on the computer!)

*raises imaginary glass*
- a toast... to procrastination

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Far more appropriate than the prototype ;)

-bw said...

I'm glad you approve!