Saturday, December 17, 2005

camp...

ok, so the more about camp...

I had a great week. I am really glad I went. I was feeling a little anxious about it beforehand, as I didn't really know anyone else on the leadership team. But over the course of the last week, I feel as though I have met some awesome and encouraging people.
Much of my time was spent driving the rescue boat. My main job, was the get boats ready and in the water, and make sure that the sail boats stayed in the safe zones.
We did pretty well, with only a few minor breakages of equipment, and only a few scrapes and bruises to campers.

All in all, I had a great week. One of the things that I really enjoyed was being involved in ministry to the campers, but not being in an upfront type roll. It was a really refreshing.

The most exciting thing about the week was the the gospel was proclaimed clearly, and kids responded! It puts everything in perspective.

No comments: