Friday, December 09, 2005

packing & cleaning

I am meant to have my rooms cleaned and almost packed by the time I leave for camp this arvo. Don't think that is going to happen.

I went into town yesterday and signed the lease for my new flat. Whilst in there I picked up Schwepps, she tailed me home. I watched her play in her squash grandfinal last night. She played v well. Unfortunately her team lost, but hey, they got a towel. I then drove her home (my home), and we stayed up talking for a while.

After she headed to bed, I kept packing and cleaning. I had to be up early to fix up my flat tyre this morning, so am feeling a little wasted (kicked Schwepps out at some unearthly hour - sorry chick). At least I should sleep well tonight, which will be a unique experience, as I never sleep well on the fist night of camp.

Right now, it is time for more coffee, and back to the packing and cleaning.

1 comment:

Trinette said...

Hey B!
Would love to catch up with you when you get back from camp - maybe a swim at the beach? Let me know what you think! :)
Trin