Tuesday, April 11, 2006

early starts

my early tuesday morning start got even earlier this morning. I got up at 6am to call my friend Nic in NZ. It was well worth it. I called her using Skypeout and it only cost 60cents for 25mins! It was a little bizarre getting used to the delay, but for that price, you can't really complain. She said that it was no worse than when her mum calls her on a normal landline.
I was trying to keep my voice down so that I didn't wake up English Lass, so it was quite amusing trying not to laugh when she was telling me that she is now involved in singing at church.

Talking to her made me realise once again that God is good.

Mustn't linger too long as I need to start searching for my folders and books for today. I've got no idea where they could be in this room. It amazes me that everything I own fits pretty much into a 3mx3m room, yet I still manage to not be able to find stuff.

--
Phooey, I just realised that it is Hebrew class today, and I haven't finished pre-reading the chapter.

No comments: