Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...

Giving up Survivor last night, I went to the library.  I don’t think it really produced anything fruitful, but thus seems my life at the moment.
On a brighter front, I walked past Lady Design’s room on the way home at 9pm, only to find out that there was a group going out for gelato.  I was in two minds about going.  I haven’t really been the most social creature lately.  She convinced me to go.  Even as we were walking down the street I was considering going home.  I’m glad I went.  It took a while to relax, but I had some fun.  I think my life needs more fun.  I told Mamma Swan today that the only thing bringing joy to my life was biblical Hebrew.  OK, so maybe I was stretching the truth a little.  It was good to hang out with JST, acf, Lady Design and others (I must think of some more nicknames).

Tonight’s agenda…
Left-over satay vegies from Jedi Masters cooking lesson last night.
Maybe try and do some filing, or at least try and find my desk.
Get into bed early so I can hit the library at 8am.

No comments: