Monday, April 17, 2006

*amused*

Sometimes motivation and discipline are hard to find. I keep losing them, and don't know where I left them (or perhaps it could even be that I don't want to find them).

In some ways, me being at college is quite amusing. I have never really been one to sit down and study, I have never been one to like writing essays, yet here I am studying a 4 year course that is almost entirely assessed by essay. arrrgggghhh - what was I thinking?

Although it is not always enjoyable, college is a great delight. The faculty who serve there continue to amaze me with their depth of insight and knowledge of God's word. I feel a tension. I want to be out telling people about Jesus with every moment of the day (well, almost every moment), but I also want to make the most of my time at college, not wasting the time that I have here.

And on that topic of non-wastage, I am going to quit procrastinating, and get into my reading on the bodily and visible return of Christ, right now!

No comments: