Saturday, November 04, 2006

the sweet melody of procrastination

An amusing post from Lady Design...

Following her tips, here are the results of my Procrastination Technique #342.

Original Post:
Today I moved into Room C. I have set up camp, and for the next 3 weeks will live there. I fear it is past the time of day for a nanna nap, yet my body strongly suggests that I must do so. Instead I will wander back to Room C and continue my studies for the upcoming exams of doom!

After steps 3-7:
Today I am gone in installed in hall C that for tents, and for which 3 next weeks he will live there. I fear that he place has over, which maintains peels of nanna, however my body suggests strongly that I must make in such a way. On the other hand I will curve again at hall C and become i continue my studies for i imminent exams the fate through-cross!

And finally after steps 3-7 in reverse:
Today I attacked within gone in to hall the c that for stretches here and what 3 following weeks lives he. I fear that it has puts more rueber, the river basins nanna maintain, however my body proposes strongly that it must form in such a way. Of other part I still encircle over hall the c and place far away to become my studies for the examinations that threaten the Durchkreuz destiny directly!


--
I really should get back into it
:p

No comments: