Thursday, November 09, 2006

4 of 7

very productive!
I think I managed to condense the entire ethics course (or at least the modules I am studying for the exam) onto 2 double sided A4 pieces of paper.
And then I explained them to Tweety. I'm feeling quite good about Ethics now. For me it all lay in the "can I explain it to someone else?". If I can't, then I don't know it. BUT, I could!! woot
this esp holds joy for me as I'd like to take an ethics direction for next year's project.

Went back to greek geeking this arvo/tonight. I really need to stop looking at that and focus on OT for next monday and tuesday exams!

tomorrow: some meetings; greek geeking with RJG; dinner with family (I haven't seen them in a month or so and it is Dad's birthday dinner tomorrow night); wake up call from mum at 6am (erk); and hopefully some OT exegesis and theology.
but probably not in that order

14 days til my birthday
14 days til exams finish

No comments: