Tuesday, November 07, 2006

2 of 7

Not as productive as day one. I came to the realisation that everything is eschatological. (I fear hyperbole will be used a great deal in the coming weeks)

Tomorrow, I will be more productive. Tomorrow, I will get back on target. Tomorrow, Jesus might return. Tomorrow, I will prepare for the Old Testament theology paper. Tomorrow, I will finish my notes on doctrine of eschatology. Tomorrow, I will have dinner with Trinity at 'that other college'. Soon, I will see my parents. Soon, it will be summer. Soon, very soon, I will decide on a job for next year!

and who'da thought, the Ethics I was studying tonight - it was eschatological!

But right now, I shall see what bizarre dreams await me!

4 comments:

Goldy said...

Soon and very soon dude.

Make sure to sit on my table tonight!

-bw said...

will do!

and that way I can scam - oh, I mean share/borrow - the use of your pepper grinder :)

David said...

You guys are both weird.

-bw said...

Dave, you're just jealous you couldn't join us!

Tim, it was fun.

Trinity, I'm gonna miss not hanging out with you 'over there' next year.

Oh and Dave... Call me!