Tuesday, March 28, 2006

touched

I was touched yesterday when Mooreboy (and Mooregirl) told me that they had put me down as an emergency contact for their eldest at preschool. He started on Monday, and apparently, I am on the list as one of 2 people (other than themselves) who can pick him up from preschool if it is required.

Made me realise all the more just how much I love their friendship and love being part of their family. It amazes me how time and time again, God will move me in different spheres of life, and there is families there that I grow strongly attached to, so much so that I feel a part of them. I am so blessed in this college community to have a couple of families that I feel very much a part of.
Today when I walked out of class early as I was struggling to sit still, I walked over to where Junior Jivers was happening and I saw Charis or I should probably say that she saw me, when I saw her she was running over to me and gave me a hug!
It was a precious moment for me.

Being part of family life is something I must continue to place a priority on in my life in ministry.

No comments: