Thursday, March 16, 2006

o e i u ahhh

since deciding to take up hebrew, my life seems a little consumed by languages, and trying to get my mouth to do verbal gymnastics. but am totally enjoying it. i spent a couple of hours this arvo with RJG going over Romans 5 and i walked away totally encouraged and blown away by Jesus' love for us.
as that sesh was finishing, i saw some ppl from my heeb class, and so did some stuff with them. one of the added benefits of picking up hebrew in 3rd year instead of 1st, is that i have been getting to meet new ppl. i mean, like, i would meet some of the first years anyway, but it is just another way to meet some more, and get to know them. so that was a bit of fun. who would have ever thought they would hear or see the day that i said that ancient languages were fun. i know some of my school teachers would be suprised if they saw me now!

No comments: