Saturday, July 29, 2006

semi-production

sometimes I fear that I have become a coffee snob, then I relax knowing that that isn't a bad thing, and then I have another coffee.

Working at the cafe today was productive until Tweety and I were interrupted by Mr Gould. We spent over an hour in discussion/defending Christianity with him. He is a very well read and knowledgeable man. I hope he continues to engage with Christians, with Christian literature, but most of all, I hope and pray that he will engage with God's word, the Bible.

Needing a breather, I headed back to the shack.
Not up to the writing stage yet, but hope to be there by tomorrow arvo (the writing stage that is).

I am slightly concerned that my essay seems to have a simple answer. I can't find any complication, which I am thinking can't possibly be right. I must have missed something.

No comments: