Thursday, July 06, 2006

another day

still on holidays, soaking up the sunshine and relaxing.
last time i blogged, i had just emailed off my assignment for English Lass to hand in. Well, the dramas that occured when she text'd me around 10 mins after I had left the internet cafe to say she couldn't hand it in. What were we to do....? I had just been charged some ridiculous amount simply for using the power in the internet cafe (not even using the internet) for my laptop.
Thankful to the fast and calm thinking of Lady Design and acf, we worked out an alternative email arrangement.
Thankfully, it is in. I am now fully on holidays, feeling relaxed and enjoying the sunshine. We've seen plenty of dolphins and I have learnt a whole lot about the farming of oysters. I can't remember if I wrote about it in my last post, but we met an amazing man at the Christian Reformed Church on Sunday. He took us out on his oyster farm. It was amazing to meet a man who is so excited about God, his work, evangelism, and is ethical in what he does.
I am now sitting in the internet cafe at Port Stephens between Lady Design and JST. We took the ferry over to Tea Gardens for lunch.
Life is good.
God is good.
I thank Him for, good food, family, friends and holidays.

7 comments:

David said...

this is weird...2 of my close friends making connections...

Anonymous said...

who is this 'JST'? He looks like a hottie.

Sincerely,
Curious.

David said...

OK JST stop big noting yourself...

JT said...

;)

JT

-bw said...

this is weird...2 of my close friends making connections...
and to think, Snitzal, you only came up in conversation once!

JT - all i can say is... 'do we need chocolate for this?'

David said...

Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep...

-bw said...

awwww come on now.