Thursday, July 13, 2006

back to the shack

well it may have been a day or two later than planned, but i made it back from my parents place on the beaches to my humble abode in the inner west.

a cup of tea with jedi master, hebrew with mamma swan, followed by dinner with Miss Eliza, her hubby and child. i am rested from my hols, but oh how easily one can slip back into the pattern (all except for that thing called study of course).

walking home from the compendium, i bumped into the tooth fairy who gave me some money toward my recent dental expenses. words won't express my thanks. i am now almost 1/6th of the way into paying it off. i know i shouldn't worry about finances, as God has everything in hand, but giving that over to God has been tough lately. things are tight, i got a reminder to pay the electricity in the mail today. God has shown me time and time again that he provides. if you are of the praying sort, please pray for me that i will trust in His provision.

other than that, procrastination is still rampant. i still struggle to see parts of my bedroom floor, desk, filing system, bookcases.

some exciting news... our house has another bookcase. i know it may not seem like much, but it is in the hallway, which means that i can get rid of some of the stacks of books in my room!!

tomorrow:

  • clean room
  • write talk for youth church on sunday
  • clean room
  • clean room
  • enjoy a friday night with no youth group
  • clean room
  • ummmm, and perhaps finish cleaning room?

No comments: