Saturday, January 14, 2006

feel the love

Another day, and another car load.
The move continues.
Now to work out where I am going to put everything!

When I went into college, there was some love waiting for me in my pigeon hole. One of the leaders from camp had made me an absolutely gorgeous bag. She is amazing at crafty stuff. I am feeling especially loved. She sent me some beads at Christmas time as well. It is amazing how camps foster relationships. It makes me realise all the more the importance of putting an emphasis on weekend aways and stuff. Here I was, the week before camp, feeling sorry for myself because I didn't really know anyone, and now I have a whole bunch of new friends. Friends I may not see very often, but friends none the less. And actually, when I think about it, they are more than that, they are brothers and sisters.

I know me, and I know that I will forget to send her a card to say thanks (just as I forgot at Christmas). But I MUST make it a priority to send her a postcard when I am on camp next week.

(there were also 2 letters from energy australia waiting for me -- groan -- more bills!)

No comments: