Friday, March 09, 2007

Week 2 of 27

Week 2 of the college year draws to a close. I feel little or no inspiration to write the 2 mini essays that are due on Monday. But, I am sure they will be done (at some stage).
The meeting that I was feeling anxious about this morning went well. I was in town a few hours longer than expected as some job possibilities came up and ideas for a topic for my issues in theology paper were discussed.

Current thinking on that topic:
Is forgiveness possible without repentance? ie, a theology of forgiveness
(or something like that)

For church history, I am going to go with the role of evangelical women in first wave feminism. Not really sure where to start with that one.

It feels like snooze time, but I fear that way too much coffee has been consumed for that to happen. Maybe I will head to UB to try and do some work on those essays.

must

find

inspiration

No comments: