Thursday, October 26, 2006


There is no sunshine without the sun and there is no sun in a cave but you will find darkness, cold and wet, nothing at all is like brew, you, fun, tea, cocktails and budgies go to the zoo to watch the tigers come from Africa does not like to watch us play violins and volitional moods go well together is the opposite of separate, but it does start with the same letter as today is gonna change the world for there is no tomorrow, there is nothing but sunshine on my fingers and toes, bending and stretching my back to front and topsy turvey mr men and women are swimming in the sea of love and happiness is good for the soul, spirit, life, just do it for the love of money doesn't rule my world pollution does not want me to go home tonight I have a date with some seaweed is good for your skin not nose piercings are hot and spicey food to cook tomorrowor else nothing will go away on holidays are coming soon but exams are sooner.

6 comments:

Trinette said...

You OK little B?!?

-bw said...

just fine and dandy man will use an umbrella in the snow drops keep falling on my head scarf will keep my neck warm in winter!

Goldy said...

Did you paint that one? I like it!

That blog made my brain hurt!

-bw said...

I must confess that this is not one of mine. It is one that has given me much inspiration.

As for this post, yeah, i think my head was hurting at the time of writing it!

I've been dreaming of getting some water colours to do some like this piece. (but alas, funds don't permit at this time)

byron smith said...

How did your date go?

-bw said...

it was fun and intriguing.

(so much more to be said, but won't!!)