Tuesday, October 03, 2006

libraries


One of the great things about living on campus and studying at college is the library. Who'd of thought I would say that 2 years ago??
There are so many books I want to borrow, only 10 books allowed at a time, and so few hours in the week!
I started reading The rare jewel of Christian contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs this morning.

You never learned the mystery of contentment unless it may be said of you that, just as you are the most content man, so you are also the most unsatisfied man in the world.

2 comments:

David said...

Im preaching on greed/ contentment tomorrow. Do you have any great examples of contentment that you have come across

-bw said...

I've emailed you my talk and discussion questions on 'the secret of contentment'. I hope they were helpful.