Monday, October 16, 2006

sporadic

My blogging has been a little sporadic of late.

There are so many thoughts swirling around in my head that I haven't had time to sit down and write (also dodgy internet and PC giving me grief). I do my best thinking when I am moving about. So one good thing to come out of all this thinking as that the house is clean and my bedroom is tidy. I even managed to rearrange and there may be room for another bookcase in my bedroom.
Now to find one within the budget!

I've been reading about abortion for the ethics tute today. I hope to post some thoughts on it after the tute.

Current thoughts consuming brain waves:

  • women's ordination to the priesthood (it is being tabled at Synod over the next 2 weeks)
  • women's ordination to the deaconate (is there a relationship between this and the above)
  • 1 Tim 2
  • contentment and blessings
  • bioethics

No comments: