Sunday, October 22, 2006

so they threatened

The waves threatened to overwhelm this week.

The week started on Monday morning with a tute on abortion and ended with a guest lecturer on the same topic.

It saddens my soul to tears.

I hope and pray that I will always be devastated by this topic, and never calloused or even apathetic.

--
It has AGAIN made me realise the importance of what we teach our young people. We teach about sexual purity, but often we forget to teach about the importance of life (a Christian perspective on abortion/euthanasia etc).

6 comments:

Trinette said...

http://your.sydneyanglicans.net/index.php/sydneystories/family_who_fought_the_pressure/

Lisa V said...

Bec I'm glad your saddened and I pray that you and I too will always be.

On a different note, I'm keen to get you and Trinette and Julie B and I all in the same place at the same time - maybe it'll happen in the holidays. I reckon we'll have a ball...

ang said...

Hi Bec, thanks for the comments on my blog and the GREAT advice about frozen onions, i went to coles today and bought their whole supply of precut onions!

-bw said...

Trinny - I thought they did a good write up. What did you think?

-bw said...

HC - sounds like a plan. We should try and get Trinny before she enters the real world of being a worker.

-bw said...

Ang - s'ok. Anytime mate, anytime! Seriously, bulk BBQ's and frozen per-cut onions, you will not look back.
You should try the sauce thing as well.