Saturday, September 02, 2006

spring is here

I saw pumpkin head yesterday, and she was wearing a skirt, she reminded me that it was the first day of spring. The weather certainly reflects that. It has been glorious. I have slight feelings of trepidation for the coming summer and lack of rain.

I went around to the Ould's this morning to pick up my fruit and veg from them. I ended up going on an impromtue picnic with them to centenial park. It was a lovely day. The sun shone, we had a BBQ lunch, I played with Charis in the playground, we fed the ducks (and eels), and generally enjoyed a Saturday day off.

It was all good.

--
caffiene detox has gone by the wayside (i only lasted 2.5 days - oh well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to give up one of the esssentials of civilised life!?