Tuesday, September 26, 2006

brain freeze, study and jobs...

After another remedial hebrew session with Athas, I felt as though my brain was squished. I'm starting to get slightly concerned about the upcoming final exam. It makes me question the foolishness at having picked this subject up. But then I remember the fun that I have when I feel as though I have decoded some translation.
(I call that fun - what has happened to me?!!)

Term 4 is well underway, and with only a few short weeks until the exams, I'm going to have to dig deep. I'm thankful for the public holiday next monday. I think I'm going to use it to get some study papers under my belt and to finalise my study program for the next 6 weeks.

I've started thinking about positions for next year. (I can't remember if I have mentioned that in previous posts). Although I was in discussions with some people about some full-time positions, I have decided to remain at college for next year. I'd really like to spend some more time thinking about contentment, and if I don't get approval to do a project on it then I will do my new testament issues paper on it. So unless there is a position that comes and bites me, which I just cannot walk away from, my plans are to remain and do 4th year.

Please pray for me as I seek a position.

No comments: