Friday, September 15, 2006

reconsiderations

Essay week always makes me reconsider whether I should continue studies. I would much rather give 10 sermons than write an essay. -- Its normally in hindsight that I can reflect and enjoy what I have learnt during an essay.

I picked a question on Christian hope. It looked nice enough on face value. Scratching the surface, I have realised that it is asking about the new perspective - arrrgghhhh
I will look back once this is handed in and realise that it is has been good!

But it still makes me ask the questions that I have asked many times before....
Should I really do 4th year?
If I do 4th year, should I do a project?

--
I would dealy love to finish up study at the end of this year. I feel that I have been a student for eons. I know that there is only slim chances that I will escape and not continue studies into next year, but it makes me wonder if I should pursue some of the options that have come my way in terms of fulltime work for next year.

--
Ethics essays came back. This was the one that I frantically emailed in from holidays. I am quite happy with it all things considering. AJC marked it. I found his comments helpful. Escpecially his comment on the section about english expression. He said that there were only some minor glitches, but I should try to make sure that each sentence includes a verb!!!
I can laugh about this becuase it is so typical of me.

No comments: