Friday, August 18, 2006

where did it go?

I was so tired earlier that I struggled to keep my eyes open. Now where did that sleepiness get to?
I've been laying in bed, but I can't sleep.
The General lent me his copy of season one of Alias, so maybe I will watch an episode of that.
hmmmm, it's going to be hard to get up in the morning.
OT first up, and then community chapel which I am so looking forward to. Begbie is doing some / all of the music. I went to his albumn launch a while back. I wrote about it here and here. Promises (his CD) rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No watching Season 1 of Alias without me!!! I've been wanting to go back to the begining before the next season starts!

-bw said...

sorry, too late!!! I already watched some.
and i'm off to watch some more tonight - hehe