Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Romans is the goods

Sunday night I had the joy of listening to Dean Jensen preach on Romans 7. It was gold. (awesome revision for NT3 as well!)
I had heard him the previous week on Romans 6, but unfortunately was a little out of it. I'm hoping that I can dig it up on mp3 somewhere so that I can listen to it again. Also, I wouldn't mind listening to the firt sermons of the series that I missed. Another reason for hoping that the Cathedral records the sermons. I am heading to Wagga this weekend for a wedding so I'll miss church.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm gonna get to hang out with people from my old church for a sustained period of time. It's gonna rock. And, as well, we get to celebrate our friend getting married. How cool is that?!

I had the realisation whilst talking to a friend tonight that it is going to be cold in Wagga. I'm not really sure what to wear. I also realised that I won't be able to wear my normal foot attire either. hmmmm. Guess somethings must change.

English Lass isn't feeling too well at the moment. I feel bad for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you did hang out, too, very happily, with everyone glad to see you again! The time was celebrated. A musical marriage, no less, complete with a sung love song fronm the bride to the groom that brought out all the girl tears.

O, yes indeedy, it was cold. I had ice on the car.

I was sorry to miss the purple ugg boots, but everyone must make a fashion compromise at weddings!