Saturday, May 20, 2006

pirates and their parties

i walked down the street this morning with knee high stipey socks on, jeans rolled up past my knees, and dodgey painted stripey t-shirt, and a yellow check bandanna on my head. what was amusing was the fact that no-one batted an eye at my attire. i think this says something about the suburb that i live in!
even more amusing was the fact that i saw Mintie as i was walking to the party and she didn't say a word about what i was wearing. i am thinking that should make me slightly concerned about what people think about my normal (or not so normal) attire. hmmmm

it all went well, and was fun. my voice has taken a battering what with mission last week, recovering from a cold, youth group last night and then helping out with games and talking this morning at the party. it has a 'janice joplin' edge to it.

No comments: